Bliss on the radio

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
More and more and more, these days, I listen to the radio.

David Sedaris has just started a new series on Radio 4 which, for me, is unmissable. I have also been listening to his Desert Island Discs and I think it was the most enjoyable I have ever heard.

Anyone else on here that follows Sedaris on the radio or his books?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site

David Sedaris has just started a new series on Radio 4 which, for me, is unmissable. I have also been listening to his Desert Island Discs and I think it was the most enjoyable I have ever heard.

Avid radio listener. Current drama listening is a serial adaptation of PG Woodhouse’s PSmith in the City. Enjoyable. Sedaris is a new name to me but I’ll check him out.

RichA

Visit site

He is very dry and very funny. I first heard him a few years ago, listening to old This American Life podcasts.
He has several books on Audible, which are read by him. Well worth checking out. I haven't tried reading any of his books because I just love hearing them in his voice.