Black Widow Hybrid Grips.Oversized

Garywye

Visit site
I need to replace 5 of my grips. I like the Black Widow Hybrid Grips I have already. I'm struggling to find a retailer that stocks them in oversize.

Are they still available and where should I look? Failing that what do you suggest as an alternative?

Many thanks. Gary ☺

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I need to replace 5 of my grips. I like the Black Widow Hybrid Grips I have already. I'm struggling to find a retailer that stocks them in oversize.

Are they still available and where should I look? Failing that what do you suggest as an alternative?

Many thanks. Gary ☺
I have just changed my midsize grips to superstroke from “adore grips” they are really good .
Normally used multicompound +4 but these are a bit softer and really good grips.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I have just changed my midsize grips to superstroke from “adore grips” they are really good .
Normally used multicompound +4 but these are a bit softer and really good grips.

What's the thickness like compared to a +4?

I'm in the market myself for some midsize cord grips. SuperStroke never really floated my boat previously, they were "slick and a bit on the thin side. Wondering if they have improved over the years????

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What's the thickness like compared to a +4?

I'm in the market myself for some midsize cord grips. SuperStroke never really floated my boat previously, they were "slick and a bit on the thin side. Wondering if they have improved over the years????
I’m sorry bit of a typo in my post , i have gone from standard +4 to midsize in superstroke so can’t really compare size.
The ss are really nice tacky and a bit softer than +4 .
Was getting pain in my fingers practicing ,that’s the reason I have changed to softer compound.
Just did one to see how it went ,then did my whole bag.
Only had them a couple of weeks but up to now I am pleased with them.
But for the price I can change them twice as often so will see how they last .