Black Friday golf deals?

D

Deleted member 16999

Excellent, had mine 2 years, really worth it at bargain price

Meeko

Hacker
Visit site
Decided to get myself an early xmas pressie. However have a dilemma. I currently use GolfShot for distances and to track scores etc. I've noticed on Direct Golf website I can get a Nikon Coolshot rangefinder for £169. Never had a rangefinder before... On the other hand there is GAMEGOLF for roughly the same price. I can't decide what to do, opinions please!

D

Deleted member 16999

Decided to get myself an early xmas pressie. However have a dilemma. I currently use GolfShot for distances and to track scores etc. I've noticed on Direct Golf website I can get a Nikon Coolshot rangefinder for £169. Never had a rangefinder before... On the other hand there is GAMEGOLF for roughly the same price. I can't decide what to do, opinions please!
Without coming across the wrong way, with them having diferent purposes it comes down to your goals, GG is for the post round analysis and helps identify weak or strong area, the rangefinder will help during your round, I really like my GG and it has helped my game improve, if you're confident in your stats and how you play, the rangefinder will be more useful.
Only an opinion and all that said, I love my GG😃

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Without coming across the wrong way, with them having diferent purposes it comes down to your goals, GG is for the post round analysis and helps identify weak or strong area, the rangefinder will help during your round, I really like my GG and it has helped my game improve, if you're confident in your stats and how you play, the rangefinder will be more useful.
Only an opinion and all that said, I love my GG😃

I use both and I'd be lost without my Bushnell !

Meeko

Hacker
Visit site
Suppose I do still have GolfShot to track my game, even if it isn't as in depth as Gamegolf. Went for the Nikon. Now just hoping to get out with it as soon as possible :D