Bit of fun - which one do you choose?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
I’m not the biggest TW fan but hard pushed not to go with him..

Attachments

• C93E002D-CB4E-4A2D-B3DB-C3B0C01E7A10.jpeg
    C93E002D-CB4E-4A2D-B3DB-C3B0C01E7A10.jpeg
    167.5 KB · Views: 181

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
The Spieth one is to join him on holiday (Spring Break 2022), most likely along with Justin Thomas, Rickie Fowler and Smylie Kaufman. Which, thinking about it, is a better laugh than some swing chatter with TW

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I want a lesson off the best golfer ever. But if Jack isn't available them I'm happy to let Tiger try and work some magic on me.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Before everyone decides, do have a look at what a lesson w TW looks like:

Good production actually and is a special experience but feels like SB w Jordan and some mates will be more fun :)

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Before everyone decides, do have a look at what a lesson w TW looks like:

Good production actually and is a special experience but feels like SB w Jordan and some mates will be more fun :)
Spring break with JS and his mates won't be like the spring break you'd imagine. Unless you like going to mass and praying a lot.

Last edited:

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd go with Rory. He is a genuine bloke, lots of interesting views and get a longer time to see it close up. Hopefully he wouldn't load the bag too much.

Not really interested in a Tiger lesson, have no intention of giving BdC the extra rocket fuel he needs, Phil Mick is reputedly rather different off camera than on camera, and no idea what the Spieth one means.