Birthday present ideas!

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have the same problem, birthdays just been, kinda got an IOU with Christmas coming up I'm gonna have the same problem

Don't want anything lol

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wanted a Bushnell for my birthday, gave the exact instructions and everything, ended up feeling like a prat for being demanding

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Similar problem for Xmas, saw the Nikon Coolshot on Direct Golf for £189, (£239 in most shops), added Golf Monthly £20 discount card which came with one of the mags, bargain at £169 job sorted.

Just got to wait until Xmas to use it:smirk:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yup, same situation for me as well. The missus has been badgering me for a few weeks and I can't really think of anything I need.
Maybe a nice Scotty Cameron or something but it would just be a purchase for the sake of it.

V

vkurup

I have exactly the same problem. I don't know what I want for my birthday or Christmas

Yup, same situation for me as well. The missus has been badgering me for a few weeks and I can't really think of anything I need.
Maybe a nice Scotty Cameron or something but it would just be a purchase for the sake of it.

Ditto problem.... December birthdays are jinxed... This december, I have a house move, 40th and Christmas in new home.... Cant think of any present (plus no money left till the house payments are back)... Was hoping that I would get a iron fitting at some point, but will have to wait for a GM opportunity.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
December birthdays are jinxed..

When I was young and we had no money, I used to get "we haven't got you much for your birthday but remember Christmas is coming soon and you'll get something better then" and, of course, come Christmas " we haven't got you a lot for Christmas but remember you had a birthday only a couple of weeks back". I'm still thinking of ringing childline even now!!