Betfred British Masters

Jason.H

Visit site
Betfred British Masters, to be hosted by Sir Nick Faldo for the next 5 years. I thought he was stepping away from golf but it’s in his blood.

Jason.H

Visit site
I went last year when Danny Willet hosted. Be interesting to see if Sir Nick get some big name golfers to attend. Be great timing if they could get a lot of the Europe Ryder cup players together for the week.

D

Deleted member 15344

I went last year when Danny Willet hosted. Be interesting to see if Sir Nick get some big name golfers to attend. Be great timing if they could get a lot of the Europe Ryder cup players together for the week.

The slot it has in the calendar gives it a better chance - if they made it a Rolex Event that would have helped as well

D

Deleted member 15344

They could start by offering a qualifying spot or two in The Open, it might also help get some names in

The winner gains entry into the Open and also some other spots - it used to also gain entry into the US Open but think the US Open is before it now

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
The winner gains entry into the Open and also some other spots - it used to also gain entry into the US Open but think the US Open is before it now

I hope that means they've changed it for 23'. Olesen didn't get a spot at The Open for winning it last year