Best Suncream?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Is this really relevant to golf :confused:,maybe you guys should try a makeup & beauty forum and you can discuss all things important to you there like which eye shadow suits you skin shade best etc.....
Of course it's relevant to golf hence the opening question "Anyone recommend a good suncream for golf". It's as relevant as the threads on Doctor Who, Small cars, etc. More so as anyone who spends 3-5 hours on a sunny day on a golf course needs good sun protection.
And what the heck does it have to do with makeup? We're talking skin protection here.
A bottle of sunscreen is always in my bag. I wouldn't be without it.

Last edited:

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
My local pharmacy does a sports one that is a gel. It is non-greasy so can be applied mid round.

The brand is less important, UV-A/B protection (number of stars?) and it being something that is alcohol based so is non-greasy

D

Deleted member 15344

Is this really relevant to golf :confused:,maybe you guys should try a makeup & beauty forum and you can discuss all things important to you there like which eye shadow suits you skin shade best etc.....

Suncream is extremely relevant to golf seeing as we play the sport outside and in the summer suncream is pretty important. Have certainly found out more on this thread than any thread about any driver fitting or irons

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Suncream is extremely relevant to golf seeing as we play the sport outside and in the summer suncream is pretty important. Have certainly found out more on this thread than any thread about any driver fitting or irons

He's not saying suncream isn't relevant he's saying do fully grown men need help with selecting a suncream. ive never had a suncream come off with sweat.

D

Deleted member 15344

He's not saying suncream isn't relevant he's saying do fully grown men need help with selecting a suncream. ive never had a suncream come off with sweat.

His first sentence "is this really relevant to golf"

Blimey the OP just asked for a bit of advice - the same with many threads on here where people ask for advice on all manner of things

If the thread offends you or him that much the simple answer is don't read it or comment on it

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
His first sentence "is this really relevant to golf"

Blimey the OP just asked for a bit of advice - the same with many threads on here where people ask for advice on all manner of things

If the thread offends you or him that much the simple answer is don't read it or comment on it

its the phil police again

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jesus. This in the height of the summer. Thought the bickering tended to increase in winter when we are getting stir crazy.

Next: how to encourage people into golf.

First bit of advice. Avoid forums.

D

Deleted member 15344

P20 is excellent

As an alternative I have seen an aerosol based product that looks pretty good

Have got myself some of this stuff after reading the thread - was having to re apply during a round so this will help

D

Deleted member 15344

Oh poor lamb lol :rofl::rofl::rofl: I really cant believe this :rofl:.

I have had two moles removed due to potential cancer scares so finding some other stuff to ensure that doesn't happen again is pretty damn useful. I hope to God you don't ever have to go through the same thing

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I have had two moles removed due to potential cancer scares so finding some other stuff to ensure that doesn't happen again is pretty damn useful. I hope to God you don't ever have to go through the same thing

I have actually a particulary nasty one on my eyelid that was done under local anesthetic so wasnt the height of fun.I didnt consider them a potential cancer scare unless they told me so after a biopsy.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
ffs usual offenders derailing the thread

Shiva and Hovis hush up, just don't post if you have nothing to add.

I have never used P20 before and may now pick some up as I am after some better suncream.

Thanks guys for recommendation

Pin-seeker

Visit site
ffs usual offenders derailing the thread

Shiva and Hovis hush up, just don't post if you have nothing to add.

I have never used P20 before and may now pick some up as I am after some better suncream.

Thanks guys for recommendation

I haven't used it for a few years,but think it's worth mentioning that I had a problem with it staining white swim shorts.
But think I've heard they changed something & it's no longer an issue.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Honestly this thread is hilarious what the hecks happening to this forum?? Theres been so many good members left here because of junk like this..ITS A GOLF FORUM!