Best golf websites?

SonicBoom

Club Champion
Visit site
Apart from GM obviously ! *tips hat*

I really like www.golfingworld.tv (and no, I don't work for them).

They always have lots of latest news, it regularly updated and the video's are great. Everything from fitness tips from the lovely Sophie Horn, to interviews and highlights. Right now there is a great vid on 2011 tour funnies.

Anyone know any other decent sites ?

mullet

Hacker
Visit site
Hi,

You've no doubt read it or are at least aware of it... seems a bit of an obvious, "well duh" type offering but I enjoy flipping through the online version of the Golf News magazine in it's entirety at:

http://www.golfnews.co.uk/

Nice read, plenty of info all for free.

http://www.thegolfexpert.com/ is a nice cheap and cheerful effort and covers all bases (even if it could do with a face-lift!)

Hope you enjoy

Andr3w

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm a member at golfwrx. There is a lot of content on the forums but it tends to be quite American based and oriented towards very low handicap players.

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Apart from GM obviously ! *tips hat*

I really like www.golfingworld.tv (and no, I don't work for them).

They always have lots of latest news, it regularly updated and the video's are great. Everything from fitness tips from the lovely Sophie Horn, to interviews and highlights. Right now there is a great vid on 2011 tour funnies.

Anyone know any other decent sites ?

got this program series linked as well... enjoy watching it but HID hates the way i take over the sky planner with it

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
On the basis of Homer and Basher's suggestion I just had a quick at National Club Golfer and it looks pretty good so will go on the bookmarks list I think.

Othewise I generally go to the official PGA Tour and European Tour sites and of course the R&A Rules explorer.

I also like the manufacturers sites. Mizuno, Titleist and Callaway have some good videos.