Best Eclectic ?

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
I think this number shows what we are capable of...

Whats your best Ecletic number this year ?

Mine is 59 on a par of 69.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
This year, 12 under on our East course and 8 under on the West.

Our Vets Winter Eclectic started last month and is taken on best scores per hole on 12 rounds (either course). Currently, after 4 rounds I am 2 over gross with some catching up to do.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Birdied 14, parred 2, never parred 2.
12 under par 70 = 58

t.b.h. I'm gutted to have never parred 2 of the 18.....I'd normaly expect to crack that nut within a season at a new club.

I'd expect a few folks to have something like 16 birdies and 2 eagles. I haven't had an eagle this millenium....

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
To one and all....Recently we discussed what we had won this season and I mentioned that I'd won 1 trophy(cue drum roll!)and that that trophy was the much covetted ECLECTIC SHIELD(yeah right!)
Anyway,have done so(as I have informed all you good people)and without being big headed(honestly)my score is 43.5 on a course of 71!!!Woo,Woo,Woo?!
The common thread seems to be why oh bloody why can we not do it all on the same day????
Now if I say 'I BELIEVE IN SANTA'do you think Santy boy will grant me that wish??? :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have eagled both par 5's this year and been extremely close on one of the par 4's a few times. I have birdied all 16 others at some stage this summer

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Vig and all..........Again back to the point of ...Would'nt it be nice to do it all on one magical day and then turn PRO???
This passion we have is a very cruel mistress..but we must love her to go through this every week!
Still we allowed to dream(are'nt we??) :rolleyes:

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
...and the eclectic nightmare is 117 (59 and 58)

Oooh, are we working it out the other way round?

There are a good few I've not doubled (or worse) but even so, I reckon 124 easy!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I dont really do eclectic, dont know why but there ya go, maybe its because I have trouble saying it in conversation :D

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine is 14 under on one course and I'm not sure for the other one.

I reckon that's jolly good.....any eagles, eagle?

2 this year. But both on the same hole so only one contributes to the eclectic. I have at least parred every hole and birdied 12 others- 13 if you count birdies on the hole I eagled.