• Adams

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Interesting to read all the people that want Mizuno irons, just go get some then. I love them personally and have played Titleist, TM and Muzuno irons and still love Mizuno over all of them. I've had TP9, T-Zoid Pro II, MP-33, JPX 825 Pro😳 and now the MP-15.

Nothing feels like a Mizuno and for bling in the bag, people always look at them and drool at the sexiness.

My 1st irons were Mizuno MX-17. In the future if I could afford them I will pick up some Mizzys again.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Mizuno coining up fast on the rail!

For all round coverage and quality I'd have to say Titleist, they just don't have a weak area.

What surprises me is how low down TaylorMade are sitting, for all their marketing spend.

delc

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Maybe surprising that the two most highly marketed brands, Taylor Made and Callaway, are not doing that well in this poll. Perhaps people are fed up with the constant new models and marketing hype? I thought Cobra might have done a bit better, as they do seem to make very good clubs.

D

Deleted member 15344

It's very subjective because it's all personal opinion - TM would always be low in regards votes because of the way they are perceived on here despite them producing many very very good products. Same with Callaway

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Big fan of Nike and Callaway personally. Nike are often derided because of some of their past clubs being poor, but the recent stuff has been excellent. The Covert 2.0 irons that I have are superb, and have heard great things about the Fly range.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I put my vote to Titleist, strange vote seeing as I do not have any in my bag........

But, if I didn't have my woods I would have 915's
If I didn't have my irons I would have 716 AP2
If I didn't have my wedges I'd have Vokeys
and it would be a Scotty if I decide to change my putter

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In fairness none of the main manufacturers make bad clubs these days and so it's down to preferential choice. I think as an innovator especially in the 70's and 80's with Eye irons, Anser putters (which everyone copies in their range now) I think Ping deserve to be near the top and they still make good stuff that suits my game (sometimes)