Bending wedges

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi went for a fitting and I'm 2 flat on my irons, so will be the same on wedge's I have a set of rtx 4 stock and was thinking I'd be better to bend these 2 flat that buy new wedges, my question is is it possible having been using them for a season, how much would it cost, and how long would the process take

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I wouldn't necessarily take it as written that you need your wedges at the same lie as your irons..if anything it's more important to get lie right the more loft you have so I'd get checked before getting anything bent.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Most pros should be able to bend them up to 4 degrees. If more than that is needed, get them back to Mizuno and let them do it
It's the rtx 4 wedges that will be bent I'm considering the zipcore as a replacement but I'll get my current wedges checked first

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Also there is no standard lie across manufacturers and I think Mizuno are one of the flatter ones. I know I’m standard in mizuno but 2 flat in titleist.

As Imurg said, best to get them checked individually for you if you can.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry, I was going on the Mizuno t5 wedges in your sig.
The Rtx 4 can only be bent 2 degrees being cast. Be careful.
I'll have to change that ?, that's good I can get them bent if needed, i added the gap to the set and I'm booked in for tomorrow to check over my wedges,