Ben Hogan wedge advice

darriusdax

Visit site
Lads and lasses... picking brains again... im tempted by the ben hogan online only equalizer wedges... they look great value for the quality and all the reviews are good... but you dont get to try them out or get fitted for them. Has anyone used them or are using them.. its not just value that tempts me, they look right up my street but im also not sure what degrees to go for... i have a 25yr old wilson sw and a goodwin lob wedge... will a 54 and 58 effectively replace them.... thanks

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
If you can't ry them I'd "gap" them all from the loft of the PW from your set.
It will also depends on how many wedges you have room for and whether you hit fullish shots with them or just use them for partials...
AP2 PW is probably 46/47°
You may get away with 52/58 or you may want 50/54/58 bearing in mind the set PW will likely go a bit further so a 50 may fit quite well.

darriusdax

Visit site
It will also depends on how many wedges you have room for and whether you hit fullish shots with them or just use them for partials...
You may get away with 52/58 or you may want 50/54/58 bearing in mind the set PW will likely go a bit further so a 50 may fit quite well.
I will probably be changing my irons soon... so maybe i should hold on and get all in one go.... bloody hell its a complex decision.... i think i enjoyed buying a hoover more...

darriusdax

Visit site
I just did my own floor to wrist measurement... came out as 38 inches which on the ping chart puts me way off average... 4 degree upright... might expain why i have been struggling with my non fitted second hand AP2s

darriusdax

Visit site
Ah, but did you consider a Miele or Dyson vaccum, or just Hoover? 😉😀😅
Well if our final decision is anything to go by.... im going to need 3k for my new clubs.... The wife wanted the best and bullied me in to the new Dyson 11 absolute... 600 bloody quid... but now i enjoy the hoovering, so it was worth it.... will that apply to golf clubs also lol

darriusdax

Visit site
Well if our final decision is anything to go by.... im going to need 3k for my new clubs.... The wife wanted the best and bullied me in to the new Dyson 11 absolute... 600 bloody quid... but now i enjoy the hoovering, so it was worth it.... will that apply to golf clubs also lol
has anyone got advice on my hoover swing lol....