Belek tee times

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A bunch of us are going on a golfing break next March, staying at Sueno.

The company we have booked with (Golfbreaks) are now telling us that the only tee times available are either at the crack of dawn (circa 07.30) or early afternoon. We would rather have some a bit more civilised, but they are stating that everything between 09.00-11.00 is already booked. I find that a bit hard to believe given its 9 months away.

Any advice on how to get better times out of them? Playing them off against another company is not an option as we have already paid them a deposit.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How many are going? If it’s a large group then it is harder to get the better tee times if you want them to run concurrently.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have always use Bilyana Golf Holidays for our trips to Turkey since 2014 and we never had any problems with tee times on all of the courses we chose to play. Perhaps the problem you are having is with the hotel and which courses it is attached to. We always stay at the Sirene as it is attached to the Pasha and Sultan courses and seem to have preferable tee times.

https://www.bilyanagolf.com/?gad_so...ZR_WUbskrv7QRQhbSZij1aYeZkIGJ4MYaAtIEEALw_wcB

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We have always use Bilyana Golf Holidays for our trips to Turkey since 2014 and we never had any problems with tee times on all of the courses we chose to play. Perhaps the problem you are having is with the hotel and which courses it is attached to. We always stay at the Sirene as it is attached to the Pasha and Sultan courses and seem to have preferable tee times.

https://www.bilyanagolf.com/?gad_so...ZR_WUbskrv7QRQhbSZij1aYeZkIGJ4MYaAtIEEALw_wcB
possibly, although I do remember when I arranged a trip to the Titanic a few years ago, we had the same issue with tee times, and I had to play companies off against each other before we got decent times. it feels a bit like this is their modus operandi.

peld

Visit site
A bunch of us are going on a golfing break next March, staying at Sueno.

The company we have booked with (Golfbreaks) are now telling us that the only tee times available are either at the crack of dawn (circa 07.30) or early afternoon. We would rather have some a bit more civilised, but they are stating that everything between 09.00-11.00 is already booked. I find that a bit hard to believe given its 9 months away.

Any advice on how to get better times out of them? Playing them off against another company is not an option as we have already paid them a deposit.
its really not that unbelievable
we just booked Portugal for late November - on one day we are teeing off at 7.50 because the whole morning is booked (and can see that on the courses website too)