Belek in November

phils226

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi - Is this a good time to play? Also I see there's a new Airline route from Birmingham with Correndon Airlines' Looks great value at £127 return exc baggage but I've not heard of them. Anyone with experience of flying with them?

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi - Is this a good time to play? Also I see there's a new Airline route from Birmingham with Correndon Airlines' Looks great value at £127 return exc baggage but I've not heard of them. Anyone with experience of flying with them?
Can't say anything about the airline, but would warn you to check what the weather's likely to be.
I seem to recall that November is getting dangerously close to the rainy season.
Note also that November will be out of the summer season, so various hotel facilities (eg. speciality restaurants, some bars, etc) might be shut.
Latest we've ever been was October which is generally OK, although I have experienced thunderstorms at that time of year.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Went to Belek with the family last week in October (school holidays). Weather was fantastic - sunny and 30-odd degrees every day. Also did a golfing holiday in mid-May, it was actually cooler then and better for golf.