• Play on Temporary greens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont play at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Then I'd employ HTL as our team manager as he seems to think he knows everything and is always right.

Now Now Paul put you claws away and play nice, or man up and meet up with me for a game. :eek:

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Davies..he deserves a chance after a solid year on tour
Wilson..there is better to come and this may spur him on
Karlsson..After injury and eye surgery he is getting back to his formidable best.
that's my wildcard list.

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
1. Paul Casey , terrific matchplayer and not going to be intimidated by the Yanks. Top player

2. Justin Rose , in good form , won in America this year and played well in last RC. Good team player

3. Molinari , he's in good form and would make a cracking partner for his brother. Yanks wouldnt want to take those 2 on i'd bet.

Harrington would have to play his way in i'm afraid. I understand he's a 3 time major winner but I wouldnt pick him. I wouldnt look outside of those players

Spinn77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Casey, Molinari and Rose.

I'd feel sorry for whoever Harrington managed to squeez out at this stage (if he even does make the automatic spots). He hasnt played well enough recently (same as Sergio) to deserve to play; i cant believe he re-worked his swing after 3 major wins. Seems very silly to me.

HogansAlley

Assistant Pro
Visit site
If I were Monty for the day, I'd begin by waking up, eating my usual 17 pork pies for breakfast, washed down with a litre of Irn-Bru - no cooncil pop for me.

I'd then have a wash, and before putting on my finest slacks and shirt, I'd see how my moobs were coming along. following this, I'd grab a pork pie, and eat it on the drive to the course.

When I got there, I'd play 18 holes like an absolute demon, but still have a right face on. I'd also have a few pork pies at the halfway hoose. When I get in, I'll pick my wildcards, using the 'pork pie technique'. Essentially, scoffing a pork pie, before shutting my eyes, and putting a greasy sausage finger on the sheet, times 3. And that's my team.

After this, I'd celebrate getting through this stressful episode, by eating a large pork pie, and heading home. That evening I'd settle down, with a pork pie platter, to watch Spooks. I'd heard someone at the club talking about it, saying it was about pies, but I must have misheard, as it was about spies. Pure gutted. I'd console myself with 2 more pork pies, before a last moob check, then shutting my pork pies, and going to sleep, in my bed, that is in the shape of a pork pie.

No word of a pie, that's what I'd do.

Pie for now folks

More like this please.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Casey and Rose without doubt.

Harrington or Molinari??????
Tough one but I think I'd pick Padraig. He's shown some form andhis experience will be imvaluable. Molinari will probably qualify for the next one!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Casey, Rose, Davies

First two I would think are shoe ins, Davies is a good young un but also Welsh and I think the atmos would be even better with a taff in the ranks in Wales.
Can I add that I would put a Welshman in just for the sake of it, I actually think he would do well.

And before I get any anti Welsh comments, my Great grandpa was from Wales :rolleyes: