Bar levy

D

Deleted member 16999

Maybe I read it wrong, how can what is spent in the clubhouse be a different matter to the yearly fee if it impacts on it.

they need to remember that the membership fee is yearly fee for the CLUB...... What is then spent in the clubhouse or with the pro is a completely different matter/fee/costs.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I use the F&B facilities at my club a lot but there are some people who are never out of the clubhouse. I love them, they keep my annual fees down by a huge amount :love:

It would be an interesting experiment if clubs could deduct a member's clubhouse spending from their annual subs so that that those who do not spend any money would pay more per annum (or at least pay the same but get less back). I wonder if the dynamics would change.

mhwgc

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Think it's £150 which doesn't last long and get 10% off food and drink. I've been a member of 3 clubs over the years and think they're a good idea, you're helping to support the club and typically people have coffee etc before they play and a drink and/or food afterwards any way so what's the problem. Fortunately I rarely see any 'car park' members at our club!

D

Deleted member 1740

Far more than R&A acted like that. Just some who are in with the woodwork get away with it.

Can't comment as I don't know the in's and outs of what went on however I liked the cut off his jib.

I agree to a point, did he ever mention to you he doesnt rate TOC?🤭

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Far more than R&A acted like that. Just some who are in with the woodwork get away with it.

Can't comment as I don't know the in's and outs of what went on however I liked the cut off his jib.
me too, posted some interesting threads and had a sense of humor

D

Deleted member 21258

I liked him just a shame he acted like a two hat at times.

Agree with that.

Anyway I think he is already on the site but could be wrong, time will tell, look for User100 in due course ;)