Banned Player

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Title edited
So call me a spoilsport 🙄
I suppose spoilsport is one of the nicer things you have been called.😉

Re the OP, I would love to know the thought process regards allowing the thug back on the course. Bearing in mind he was banned for threatening behaviour. Was the other player or player at the open. How do they feel. Serious questions need to be asked. A company golf club has a duty of care for its members.It has not taken that into consideration. Me I would ban him for life and let every club in a 20 mile radius know this as well. I would also contact the county secretary.

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sometimes a def leppard can change their spots, unfortunately in this case it seems they haven’t.

I’m agreeing on a lifetime ban, I also make them discuss Brexit with fraggle as punishment.

sjw

Visit site
Spell check is available for people who have a legitimate challenge with spelling.

I don't believe anyone has insulted the OP, the mickey taking has been fairly light hearted.
I'm assuming the original post was spelled "band", in which case, a spell checker wouldn't help.

On topic, I am in the same camp of "why was this banned player allowed to play?"

I'd ban him for life on the back of a second offence. I mean, he's not shown he can be trusted.

LizAig

Visit site
18 month ban should have been upheld - now I would say lifetime ban ( which includes membership, playing as guest or in Opens) - physical violence is unacceptable. He had the opportunity to show he could behave and blew it - who knows his it could escalate next time. Pretty sure this should be covered in your club’s Code of Conduct.

rapper

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Come on folks, please. There may be a very good reason for the spelling in the OP which renders the subsequent mickey taking a little distasteful.

The subject matter is clear - try and stay on topic please.
Thank you very much it was just a spelling mistake ..and there I was thinking people on this site where genuine.My Miss Take hows that wee Willie....

D

Deleted member 25172

Since we're now back on track of the topic. I can see from your previous post that you are the captain of the club. Am I right in assuming that you were aware of this persons ban and also maybe had been part in both the initial decision to ban him and subsequently let him play in your open? If so, what was the rationale behind the latter?

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Sounds like someone has anger management issues and golf is just the outlet. He probably needs a councilor, but until then a permanent ban.