balls

Banditchris

Visit site
With my game improving, im not losing as many balls. so instead of buyin out of the 10p bargain bucket at my local course im going to start buying new. i use taylormade burner irons and woods so would burner golf balls be the obvious first ball to try?

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Im using them at the moment whilst AG have them for £12 a dozen. Today they felt good off the irons and woods and stopped very well on damp greens but were a little hard off the putter face. For a similar price I like Wilson Staff DX2 and then the Srixon AD333. For a little bit more I like the Bridgestone E6.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Buy many sleeves of three balls from different manufacturers and brands then which ever one you like play with that until you fancy another change.

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Chris.

I tend to stick to a couple of balls which are the Pinnacle Precision Yellow for winter and the Srixon Soft Feel for summer.

The Pinnacles are far better than previous Gold versions which tended to be quite hard and are very playable offering both distance and soft feel. For me they are the best value ball on the market at around £10 for 15 however balls are very much a personnal choice.

The Srixon soft feel are for me one of the best balls on the market and I'd take thee any time over premium Titleists which you need a high swing speed to get the best out of. The only downside with the soft feels is that they don't wear well however that is offset by their performance and ability to stop dead on the greens.

If you just want a good all round ball that offers both performance and durability the Srixon AD333 is hard to beat especially with some of the offers available at the moment