Bag chatter.... Have you eliminated it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18121
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18121

Just had a new 14 way full length divider carry bag arrive... And if anything the bag chatter is worse than my old 4 divider. Which is annoying as I like to carry over winter.

Are my only options iron covers or weaving a long towel through the club's? Surely someone has a clever solution

Cheers all

Adam

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Your 14-way divider should have them arranged neatly for you to need only every other one to have an iron cover - or so I've been told - honest!

I just think "Jingle bells" at this time of year and enjoy the sound.

D

Deleted member 18121

The issue I have is when I walk with my bag I have this tune going in constantly... Which whilst amusing does irritate

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Towel, although.

In a previous life when I owned a brand new set of Mizuno blades which were the shiniest, chromiest things on this planet I used club gloves iron covers, quality items which I still own, just in case I ever get another set of brand new Mizuno blades.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Stop bouncing when you walk, walk slightly more upright and always lay a hand over the clubs as you walk. Sounds a bit silly but when bags had single straps they didn’t lay across the lower back so the bag wasn’t bouncing from side to side on the back of your pelvis. I find just laying my hand between the woods on the top two dividers seems to hold the clubs under pressure, the clatter only happens when they are free to bounce ;)