Back ache

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got a back ache today Jus looking for advice. It's on the left side half way down between my spine and side. It's not a shooting pain more if a constant thing like muscle aching. I'm at work and have an active job so taking it easy isn't really an option as we work in 2man teams. Me work mate knows so is doing most of the digging as I feel it when I bend over. So I'm doing more of the lying down and fitting up. I've took paracetamol just waiting for it to kick in. Jus wondering if anyone has any suggestions tried to stretch it out and going home isn't an option as can't afford losing a days pay.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I get similar and its golf related, usually after a bad range session or trying to overpower it on the course, heat and massage is key here, not really on to ask yer mate to massage your back but you could get one of these heat pads from the chemist, they are chemical and you stick it on and it provides soothing heat for a few hours, you'll feel the difference immediately.
Don't muck about with back pain and if it gets worse or continues see your GP

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Jus asked mrs to massage it I may as well rub up against a wall it would be more beneficial.
I know some mates have been to a chiropractor before if it doesn't go away I might book an appointment

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
GP should be first port of call - unless you've previous (successful) history with physio/chiroprctor.

I've normally found Ibuprofen better for this sort of pin/ache thn Paracetomol.