Baby Dolphin Dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Scumbags. Had the best experience of my life a few months ago in New Zealand. Swimming with them out in the wild. They are beautiful animals. I hate seeing these ones that are in parks for people to hug and play with. It should be on their terms not ours. We were very lucky that on the day we went they came up to us and just swam around us.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The human-race amazes me at times.

I sometimes wonder if we really are the "most intelligent" animals on the planet when things like this happen.

I'm glad that I wont be around when we have used up all of the earths natural resources, Mad Max will become a reality.:sbox:

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
oh dear me. i see the professionally offended are out in force .
get over yourselves people .its a dead animal that has washed up on shore and a few idiots have taken a few snapshots of it.just because its a dolphin everyone is going awww such a shame ,well the news just in ,it happens every bloody day .animals die and animals get killed its called life, get over yourselves no harm done to anyone or any animal.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
get over yourselves people .its a dead animal that has washed up on shore and a few idiots have taken a few snapshots of it.just because its a dolphin everyone is going awww such a shame ,well the news just in ,it happens every bloody day .animals die and animals get killed its called life, get over yourselves no harm done to anyone or any animal.

Ummm i think you will find it was alive to start with, taken from the shallow waters for photos and promptly died because of this... i think you should read the story in full before posting something as strong as that...

D

Deleted member 15344

It only died because they took it out of the water

Maybe check a few facts before ranting at posters

Fyldewhite

Tour Winner
www.blackpoolparkgc.co.uk
Doesn't look to me like anyone intended it to die. Just curiosity, excitement and most of all ignorance combining to put the animal in danger and ultimately take it's life. As already said, much much worse goes on every day. A sad story indeed but I don't think it's the end of humanity.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
To be fair, it would be very unusual for a fit healthy animal like a baby Dolphin to allow itself to be captured, so the likelyhood was that it was sick or dying before it was found.

However it was definitely alive at the start, and must have been terrified , poor thing.
Whether Human intervention caused or accelerated its death, we will probably never know, but in the light of recent threads here about dying pets and a Human life lost too soon, I wouldn't be so blase about it.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nothing surprises with folk these days... Whenever there's an RTA folk can't help themselves to not slow down stick their device out of the window and film it...

A while back a young girl committed suicide at nearby Swakeleys roundabout... It didn't take long for the scum of the earth to be making their way there to take a 'selfie' at the scene... Social media has a lot to answer for...

D

Deleted member 16999

Oh dear me, I see the ignorant are out in force, can't be bothered to take the time to get the facts, just knee jerk posting, pity they can't get over themselves and get the facts right before spouting off.:thup:

woody69

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh dear me, I see the ignorant are out in force, can't be bothered to take the time to get the facts, just knee jerk posting, pity they can't get over themselves and get the facts right before spouting off.:thup:

Ironic that he has the facts spot on apparently. The guy who took the pictures has told Argentinian media that the dolphin had washed up dead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35606354

Hernan Coria, who took the photos, has since told Argentine media that the dolphin had washed up dead on the beach (in Spanish). He said people had tried to take it back to the water but that it wouldn't swim away.

D

Deleted member 16999

Ironic that he has the facts spot on apparently. The guy who took the pictures has told Argentinian media that the dolphin had washed up dead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-35606354

If he'd of quoted the link you have, maybe, he didn't he was replying to the link and comments I posted and nowhere in that report does it say it was washed up dead, the link you posted also says there were 2 washed up and one alive and one dead, anyway, still doesn't excuse his ignorance and accusations.

IMO still sick to pick an animal up, dead or alive, and take selfies and parade it around the beach.