Baby Dolphin Dies

• Thread starter Deleted member 16999
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So the news says a baby dolphin was picked out of the water loads of selfies taken and the dolphin dies. At no point did anyone try to take said dolphin to a boat and take it back out to sea. We are talking about a 30 lb dolphin not a 30 ton whale.

Now said person has said " oh That selfie where I was smiling my head off, the dolphin was dead". Really.

And now I have egg on my face and should get over myself. like I said in my first blog, sometimes it beggars belief.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Even if the dolphin was already dead,how sick would you have to be to want your pic taken with a dead baby dolphin?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
noone has said it isnt sick ,all that has been said is basically ,dont get your knickers in a twist over something that didnt happen in this country to a dead animal.
if you lot are so bloody offended by it then why not go to argentina and give the bloke a slap.
like i have already said ,get over yourselves its not exactly a crime to take a photo of yourself with a dead animal.
i can think of a lot more things that would wind me up ,and a dolphin being snapped in a selfie certainly isnt one of them .
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

D

Deleted member 16999

noone has said it isnt sick ,all that has been said is basically ,dont get your knickers in a twist over something that didnt happen in this country to a dead animal.
if you lot are so bloody offended by it then why not go to argentina and give the bloke a slap.
like i have already said ,get over yourselves its not exactly a crime to take a photo of yourself with a dead animal.
i can think of a lot more things that would wind me up ,and a dolphin being snapped in a selfie certainly isnt one of them .
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Don't need you or anyone to tell me what I should or should not be offended by, I can think of a lot more things that wind me up as well, if your not bothered, crack on, but don't try and tell someone else how they should react.
The go over to Argentina and give the guy a slap is a stupid comment as well, you don't like the thread, just ignore it, nobody asked or forced you to comment.

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Nor is it a crime to be offended and disgusted by such low and inhumane behaviour.
All I am saying is don't get your knickers in a twist over other people being horrified regardless of where it happened? What difference does it make where it happened?
I am sorry you are offended by other people being offended and your "give the guy a slap" comment is just utterly ridiculous. But why miss a great opportunity? Sad stories about baby animals offer a great chance to troll, don't they?

Now, I am no expert on marine life and I turned over when the announcement was made so didn't see it, but when Sky was reporting this they showed footage and gave prior warning that the film showed the dolphin shedding its skin BEFORE it died. I am not aware that a dolphin can shed its skin when it is dead, but I stand to be corrected. This makes me think the perpetrator is lying and TBH I would trust anyone who is capable of such a sickening act anyway.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Human trafficking, child trafficking and exploitation, war zones and a story emerges about a dolphin which upsets people. There are a lot of more serious isuues that need addressed and put in the public eye before a dead dolphin.

The outrage.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Human trafficking, child trafficking and exploitation, war zones and a story emerges about a dolphin which upsets people. There are a lot of more serious isuues that need addressed and put in the public eye before a dead dolphin.

The outrage.

They have all been reported on here and recieved the comments that befit such outrages, not had a blog on dead Calves so that's why people are disgusted.

D

Deleted member 16999

The outrage.
Were has anyone said the Dolphin story is more important or more serious than anything you've mentioned?
Maybe you should take note of your signature block.