Auld enemy

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Right guys I am fortunate to be a member at Goswick and could not think of a better place to play such a match if it were to go ahead.It really is a gem that not a lot of people have heard of let alone played,we have open regional this year for the 1st of at least 5 years and also talk of it possibly becoming Final qualifying should the regional go well.Greenies have been very busy thro the winter on a big bunkering program which has seen alot of them refaced and a great job has been done and in general the course is in great nick.
I am sure if it was to go ahead I could do some of the organising and also my mate owns the Queens Head hotel and restaurant in Berwick and I am sure I could secure rooms if needed.If sufficiant interest shown let me know a date etc and I could try and get preferencial fees etc.

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
clubchamp07 missed the post about an Irish get together I would be interested----perhaps we could take on the GM mag staff. We could start a home nations type tournament--The GM Mag staff V the Irish, Welsh, Scots & English every 3 months or so-The scots ahd their day in St. Andrews.
Our 4 person team me(RGS), Brendy, Clupchamp07 & Smange-any other Irish GM Forum members interested?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
clubchamp07, I also missed the post about an Irish get together. I am definately up for it, would be best for me if it was on a weekend. When and where were you thinking about having it?

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
If dodger is a member at Goswick and thinks it could be held there.....COUNT ME IN!
I'd be happy to represent England or Wales. I'd represent outer mongolia to play Goswick.....(hmm, actually it would be hard to prove that one RG?!) One of my best friends has country membership (or similar) and never fails to love every minute, unsurprisingly.