Are you anal about your balls ?

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Last year I exclusively used AD333 Tour golf balls, but always seems to lose one in a round! This winter I've changed to AD333 and DX2 Optix. Due to the fact they are lower spinning off the driver I haven't lost anywhere near as many from my tee shots, so may stick with them for this year.
My had drive is a slice and these don't seem to slice as much, more of a strong fade.
I'll adapt my game around the greens and go from there!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm "working from home" today and when I get my tasks done I'm looking forward to grading my balls, all ProV1s, into practice, social and comp.

Good God this weather better pick up soon.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm "working from home" today and when I get my tasks done I'm looking forward to grading my balls, all ProV1s, into practice, social and comp.

Good God this weather better pick up soon.

Agreed re. the weather , it's abysmal !!! Balls wise , I need to get fitted !! Really not sure what works best for me. Used AD333 tour all winter and they seem decent but I would like to explore if my game actually suits a premium ball and whether it would add value to my game.

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Last year I exclusively used AD333 Tour golf balls, but always seems to lose one in a round! This winter I've changed to AD333 and DX2 Optix. Due to the fact they are lower spinning off the driver I haven't lost anywhere near as many from my tee shots, so may stick with them for this year.
My had drive is a slice and these don't seem to slice as much, more of a strong fade.
I'll adapt my game around the greens and go from there!

This sums up my game with the driver; used the AD333 Tour and now trying the DX2 optix as a slice seems to be more of a fade now.

D

Deleted Member 1156

1st medal of the year tomorrow, brand new Topflite coming out on the tee. I'll probably finish the hole with a Pinnacle though :(

D

Deleted member 16999

1st medal of the year tomorrow, brand new Topflite coming out on the tee. I'll probably finish the hole with a Pinnacle though :(
And running shoes on to chase blokes down 2 fairways if they pick your ball up by mistake. ;)

Wilf

Club Champion
Visit site
For some reason I don't like playing low numbered balls, 3 is the lowest I can seem to cope with. Other than that at beginning of each season I try a few different balls out if anything new has come on the market that might be cheaper or more suited to me than that I currently use. Once I've settled on my ball of choice that is all I buy and keep in my bag.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I also seem to have gained huge amount of golf balls from all over the place this winter!

2 Doz Srixon AD333
2 Doz Wilson Staff DX3 Spin
1 Doz Callaway Supersofts
4 Doz Wilson Staff DX2 Optix 1 in each Red, Lime, Yellow, Orange
1 Sleeve Pro V1s
1 Sleeve Srixon Ultisoft
1 Sleeve Srixon Z Star XV
2 Sleeves Srixon AD333 Tour
2 Sleeves Srixon Z Star

I'll use these before I buy any more!