Arccos caddie

eddie_1878

Visit site
I’m taking the plunge. I’ve been using the Golfshot app on my phone/watch which does a job, but feel it requires a fair bit of input during your round in order to get an accurate analysis- which isn’t ideal. Plus the fact it’s been disregarding my score input on my watch!

My question for those who use who use arccos caddie...belt clip or club sensors?

I’m leaning towards the club sensors you screw into the grip, as that automatically knows your club selection, assuming you need to manually input that if using the clip?

Also when it comes to comps...is everything above-board in terms of using the caddie app?

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 16999

I’m taking the plunge. I’ve been using the Golfshot app on my phone/watch which does a job, but feel it requires a fair bit of input during your round in order to get an accurate analysis- which isn’t ideal. Plus the fact it’s been disregarding my score input on my watch!

My question for those who use who use arccos caddie...belt clip or club sensors?

I’m leaning towards the club sensors you screw into the grip, as that automatically knows your club selection, assuming you need to manually input that if using the clip?

Also when it comes to comps...is everything above-board in terms of using the caddie app?

Cheers.
You have no choice with Arccos, you need the sensors.

The choice is whether you buy the belt clip or use your phone, phone has to be carried in front left pocket for RH players.

I’ve gone with the belt clip sensor and found it totally reliable, phone stays in bag out of the way.

The App has a Tournament Mode you can toggle on and off when playing in Comps, then all information given is above board.

The sensors are paired to the App, the belt clip is paired via the App.

The Arccos website is full of videos showing you how to set up the lot.