Anyone watched the new Seve documentary

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Has anyone else watched the new documentary about Seve which the R&A were involved in getting produced. At the Dunhill Links this week several of the journalists mentioned they had seen a private viewing to launch it - watched it last night and it's outstanding.

https://rakuten.tv/uk/streams/movie/seve-artist-fighter-legend - you can see it for free at the link - you have to register and it has some ads but it's well worthwhile.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Has anyone else watched the new documentary about Seve which the R&A were involved in getting produced. At the Dunhill Links this week several of the journalists mentioned they had seen a private viewing to launch it - watched it last night and it's outstanding.

https://rakuten.tv/uk/streams/movie/seve-artist-fighter-legend - you can see it for free at the link - you have to register and it has some ads but it's well worthwhile.
Cheers - I've got the app on my TV, so that's tonight's viewing sorted.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I haven't seen it but I do remember seeing Seve at Wentworth not too long before he succumbed to the illness, he wasnt playing by then - I cant express just how sad I was.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Started watching it last night, great so far. To be fair I loved the man and will watch/read anything about him, but this does seem well made with things I’ve not heard before.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Thought it was incredible, footage amazing and his kids are tremendous. Always think you've seen all the usual clips of Seve but this was fascinating and loved the input of Langer and Faldo. Very touching, loved it