Anyone Seen any Bargain Shirts and Sweaters

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
As per my previous post, I am getting my first taste of team golf at the weekend, OK it is the social team but I have to start somewhere. What I had forgotten to check as the dress requirements. One phone call later and and I find that I need a white short and red sweater, neither of which I have. Have been looking around the net for deals but have not found a great deal. Has anyone seen any bargains, larger sizes only and must have quick deliverty options.

If anyone has spotted any deals I would be grateful to hear about them.

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
Get in touch with Uniform Suppliers, they usually stock many colours, and several will also have sweaters in stock to.

One near me is called Elite Industrial and they do web order. Really good, Embroidery too if required.

But any decent uniform suppliers will be able to drop onto them in 1 or 2 days for you.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You could do a lot worse than this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Greg-Norman-Perfor...=item8e079a701b

Good quality shirts and cheap as chips (price includes delivery). They do come up quite large though (Greg is a big bloke!). I usually buy "large" but find the "medium" in these fits a treat.
Good ebayer too. Affilliated to a golf club just up the road from me. Good feedback, good delivery. Recommended.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get into Asda, you will find something at a really good price and they are good quality too, I buy all my t shirts from there.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You could do a lot worse than this...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Greg-Norman-Perfor...=item8e079a701b

Good quality shirts and cheap as chips (price includes delivery). They do come up quite large though (Greg is a big bloke!). I usually buy "large" but find the "medium" in these fits a treat.
Good ebayer too. Affilliated to a golf club just up the road from me. Good feedback, good delivery. Recommended.

cant back this up enought, used them for my footjoys , everywhere else was £100 as they had just come out, these guys doing them at £76 delivered. they dispatched same day and i had them at 10am the next morning. their warrenty returns department is S**T hot too, the shoes split after 2/3 rounds, i sent them back, and had a replacement set within 24 hours of them receiving them.

i think their direct link is www.golfshoesdirect.co.uk

znuffzz

Head Pro
Visit site
a +1 for the golfshoesdirect lads, i bought some shirts from them and they were very good indeed in all respects...