Anyone Seen any Deals on the Iphone 13

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
My wife likes to buy her phone outright, buys an Iphone, keeps it until the battery life struggles then buys last year's model when the new one is released and the price goes down.

With the 14 out on Friday, has anyone seen any decent deals for buying the a 13 outright.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My wife likes to buy her phone outright, buys an Iphone, keeps it until the battery life struggles then buys last year's model when the new one is released and the price goes down.

With the 14 out on Friday, has anyone seen any decent deals for buying the a 13 outright.

probably worth waiting until Friday...though I don't think the 13 will be continued....just the 11 and 12 (as well as other budget options). You'll likely find the price will be the same everywhere. Apple can offer trade in, if bought direct with them, and the process is smooth as you like. Might be worth investigating

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
probably worth waiting until Friday...though I don't think the 13 will be continued....just the 11 and 12 (as well as other budget options). You'll likely find the price will be the same everywhere. Apple can offer trade in, if bought direct with them, and the process is smooth as you like. Might be worth investigating

Actually found the Currys/PC World trade in process smooth when I upgraded my pixel phone and bought outright so may use them as there is not an apple store near. Any idea why the 13 may not be continued, guess because the base model 14 has the same chip.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Actually found the Currys/PC World trade in process smooth when I upgraded my pixel phone and bought outright so may use them as there is not an apple store near. Any idea why the 13 may not be continued, guess because the base model 14 has the same chip.

Precisely that.

The Apple Trade in works with them sending a box to your house, and you shipping it off to a location. Have done 4 or 5 myself, and it's perfect.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

I'd look at this, you can also pay on interest free instalments with Apple, which combined with a sim only plan works out a fair bit cheaper than getting a monthly deal through the likes of three/ O2/ Vodaphone etc. This is exactly what I did when I bought my last phone.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd look at this, you can also pay on interest free instalments with Apple, which combined with a sim only plan works out a fair bit cheaper than getting a monthly deal through the likes of three/ O2/ Vodaphone etc. This is exactly what I did when I bought my last phone.

The cash is there ready. Only reason I have used Currys is that they test and take your phone on the spot in store so money comes straight off the price. Will check the prices on Friday. Currys did have a deal on Google when I got my pixel 6 with an extra £150 on trade in so hoping a similar deal may happen

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Looking to get a firestick, was advised to wait until the Amazon, Black Friday events as there may be better deals.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Black Friday usually is a good time if you can wait. I find contract is usually the cheapest overall depending on how much data you need. Last deal I had on an iphone 13 was £36 per month and £20 upfront for 250gb data, came to £884, phone was £779 at that time so £105 or £4.38 for the call/data plan, I can't find a SIM only with that amount of data for anything like that price.

Phone 13 is down to £749 now so has reduced slightly, knowing Apple the 13 will stay at £749 and the new model will be around £849

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I don’t know what people are on about here.

iPhone 12 and 13 both continue to be available in the Apple Store for £649 upwards.

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve noticed that prices don’t seem to drop so much on the older models as they used to. Generally buy a new phone each year for me or the wife and hand the old one down to the kids. Last two phones we ended up buying the new model as the savings weren’t worth it £30 maybe.

Normally buy late October I reckon that supply chain issues might have affected the amount of stock for new models and kept the price a bit higher.