Anyone Seen Any Good Online Deals on Balls

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The thick rough has really taken its toll on my ball supplies and I need a serious stock up on balls.

So has anyone seen any deals (cheap/3 for 2 etc) on either

Wilson Staff DX3
Wilson Staff DX2
Srixon Trispeed
Titleist Velocity

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wish I had bought more earlier in the year, AG were selling them at £15 a dozen and on 3 for 2.

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yep I'll join in on this one had a good healthy stock which has just vanished with all the long rough and some shoddy golf thrown in too! When the offers were on in AG I was fine and didn't bother! Lesson learnt!

Neddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I stocked up big time just after Christmas in the AG sale. I have only just run out but can't help but feel I should have bought even more at the time!

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
wot do you reckon is best for the slower swing?

Have a lesson, get a faster swing and then you can use Pro V1's like the rest of us LOL.

Try AD333 or the Wilson DX2/3 they seem to be liked by a few of the players in my sweep who have slower swing speeds. But golf balls are really subjective, some play well for some people but not for others with the same swing speed. You really need to try as many as you can and stick with the one that works best for you, then look again once your stocks run out or the manufacturer changes them.

Shark