Anyone interested in some G5's???

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've just purchased some and love them to bits but a friend of mine is looking to get rid of his, he hasn't got on with them quite aswell.

Only about 6months old, i'd say they are in perfect condition. They wasn't fitted so are all standard lie etc.

Anyone interested please PM me. I hope people dont mind me trying to flog on here.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry lads i've just read the post "Black heavy duty wheeled golf bags for sale £19.99"

I didnt realise flogging stuff on here was frowned upon so much. Apologies for the above post.

Mr_Top_Shot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dude, as far as i understand if you are an active forum member trying to sell some 2nd hand gear on the odd occasion that is not a problem.

Please tell me if i am wrong but the issue with that is it is a guy that has only posted with one intention, to market and sell.

This was not your reason for joining the forum, hence you are ok

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
with 58 posts, you can advertise your kitchen sink if you wish.
any idea on price? I remember reading somewhere that new pings were £90 per iron....ouch.....counts me out, even at half price!

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
They are £599 brand new although thats the real top end. I'm sure you could get them for around £500 brand new if you shopped around.

Anyway, he's looking for around £300 for them. I'm pretty sure Pings hold there value quite well if they are in really good condition, which these are.

I also heard on the grapevine that ping will custom fit for free..... does anyone know if this is true or an old wives tale?

mickytwodesks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'd love a set of Pings but as i have only just got the Mizys i dont think i could justify spending the cash. Dont worry about advertising on here mate you're not a Spammer.

Yes i believe Ping do fit for free but you need to check the website and input the serial number.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
If I you had been last week I would of bit your hand off as I just ordered my Mizzies but wanted some G5s, nevermind he will get well over $350 for them if standard lie.

T

thecraw

They are £599 brand new although thats the real top end. I'm sure you could get them for around £500 brand new if you shopped around.

Anyway, he's looking for around £300 for them. I'm pretty sure Pings hold there value quite well if they are in really good condition, which these are.

I also heard on the grapevine that ping will custom fit for free..... does anyone know if this is true or an old wives tale?

That is 100% true to an extent, however I believe I'm correct in saying they can only alter them to a maximum of 2 degrees either way. Black dot can become either green +2 degrees or red I think is -2 degrees.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Anyone know where a good place to offload them would be ie. golfbidder, ebay???

Just not sure of the fee's etc.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Minty the best place as Jon said is somewhere you get a free add, but for a quicker sale try Ebay, as I said I saw a set of 3-pw GS second hand and repolished for $325, I do not think he will get near $400 for them as anyone can pick up the G10s for $450ish, try $375 and take it from there or just trade them in for a new set which most people do.