Anybody any experience of ELECTRA GOLF ?

Myblueheaven

Visit site
Hello All,

Hope you are all enjoying playing golf again.

Just a quick question, has any one used or know anything of Electra golf Lingfield, Ive just seen their Ebay site and found their online store, I'm looking at making a purchase info would be great, Thanks all

subseaeng

Visit site
Hello All,

Hope you are all enjoying playing golf again.

Just a quick question, has any one used or know anything of Electra golf Lingfield, Ive just seen their Ebay site and found their online store, I'm looking at making a purchase info would be great, Thanks all
Hi, I used them recently to buy a Tailor-made Utility 4 iron. Brand new still with plastic on head and protected with bubble wrap and in a secure cardboard box. Even delivered personally by the owner as I live locally to their warehouse.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never heard of them, and their website looks very similar to one for which I cant remember.
However, because I've never heard of them before and the previous post to mine is their first post I would avoid it.
Would love to find long time posters have heard or used them, but I have my doubts:)

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
We all have to have our first post sometime. Next time I will not bother.

He wasn't having a go, he was just saying that as far as recommendations go, an established member recounting their experiences carries more weight than a brand new member. who, for all we know, may even have a connection to the business.

I'm sure that this is not the case, but it has happened before so people are a bit wary.

Jump in, get yourself known and enjoy the forum (y)

subseaeng

Visit site
He wasn't having a go, he was just saying that as far as recommendations go, an established member recounting their experiences carries more weight than a brand new member. who, for all we know, may even have a connection to the business.

I'm sure that this is not the case, but it has happened before so people are a bit wary.

Jump in, get yourself known and enjoy the forum (y)
It is quite definitely not the case. I have no connection to that business. Even though I have not posted previously I have been following the forum for quite some time now and generally enjoying the threads and responses. So fear not I will continue to enjoy the forum and will post when I think I have something meaningful to contribute.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
It is quite definitely not the case. I have no connection to that business. Even though I have not posted previously I have been following the forum for quite some time now and generally enjoying the threads and responses. So fear not I will continue to enjoy the forum and will post when I think I have something meaningful to contribute.

Why limit yourself....nobody else does here. :D:D:D

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Glad to be proved wrong, and no offence meant:)