Any stack and tilt coaches in Scotland?

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi forum,does anybody know of any pros teaching stack and tilt in scotland,hopefully in perthshire,angus,or fife? I would be happy to travel further however as I am sorely needing lessons asap! Ta

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cheers Russ,I will check out his online stuff.Preston a wee bit too far unfortunately,is there really nobody north of the border?

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Tiger,I am back into the golf after a long break,my old swing very rusty so I started trying out stack and tilt with some success.My poor dad on his last legs at the moment so I have decided to get right back into golf to get my mind off things and relax a bit! I have been tinkering down the range for a few weeks,have a round booked for sunday,and I am hungry to get better and join a local club.How are you mate?

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think you are spot on Duncan,sad days indeed! Oh well,much range work to go,I have some good drills now,cheers forum!

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ha,that's where I am going Marko! I have a round booked! Have you played it? Any tips? The fifth looks mental!

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
No. I'll be up the Lynedoch on Sunday though have been a member of Craigie Hill in the past.

Craigie Hill is nice if a little unfair in places. Quite a few blind shots. The 5th, 12th and 14th are the trickiest holes I feel.

Hopefully you'll get a decent day for it.

Have you played Murrayshall / Lynedoch? Give me a shout if not and I'll sign you on one night for a game.

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think Neil Marr (Meldrum House) or Ian Rae (Unattached) may be what you are looking for. Not sure about cost as they are both Scotland team coaches. I am quite sure there will be others.

Shark

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Niall Mcgill at NoahsArk? He is the pro at Craigie Hill I think,his website is indeed good,I might give him a go,cheers.

Last edited:

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Will do mate,I like NoahsArk,especially spending ages pitching on to the various little greens! Good balls there too.