Any stack and tilt coaches in Scotland?

Wolf

Visit site
ACH, leave the puppy alone to bark.

I'm still waiting to hear who on Tour is using stack and tilt and how many majors it has to its name.
Probably not allowed off the lead very often so needs bark somewhere..

The only guy i can possibly think of is Aaron Baddely but pretty sure he moved away from it after huge dip in form. S&T is much like A Swing, Right sided swing etc, merely a system that a couple of couches believe is a one size fits all which frankly doesn't exist in golf. Whilst it will work for some it won't work for others.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Probably not allowed off the lead very often so needs bark somewhere..

The only guy i can possibly think of is Aaron Baddely but pretty sure he moved away from it after huge dip in form. S&T is much like A Swing, Right sided swing etc, merely a system that a couple of couches believe is a one size fits all which frankly doesn't exist in golf. Whilst it will work for some it won't work for others.

Seems to be a common theme as Mike Weir moved away from it after it destroyed his game. Strange he went to it in the first instance considering he won the Masters with a "conventional" golf swing.

Wonder if he calls people names?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I found it gave me a good insight into how my swing works (or could work), and also how to get better contact. It also taught me to hit a draw.

Do I use it now? No, not really, I have moved on. There are still elements of it though.

skelly0

Visit site
Hi everyone, I had lessons from Sam Quirke, a Stack and Tilt coach, I must say it was amazing, really helped my game, understanding, was excellent. I think unless you have tried it from an expert you really can't have a view, and what's a "traditional" swing if you don't mind me asking, you are all very aggressive so no need to answer, just thought I'd throw this in, cheers everyone and have a great 2020 golfing, wish you all success :)