another shaft question !!

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Best post ever?
Worst post ever?
Most random post ever!!!.... That`s what it is...

I have no idea what is going on... Funny though.

Nope Edit... I am going to ask. D4S did you just find this post and you and Nick ended up having some fun with it? Did the new dude really think something rude was said? I read it over and over and could not see it? Was it removed?

No mate, I was pulling the fellas leg on another post about the 'how tall are you' thread. Maybe was the driver winter mat one.

He responded by citing this thread as a rubbish one with no responses.... He's probably right !!

Gordon cunningly then responded... 3 years late and it went down hill from there :D

It just a laugh really... No one takes it too seriously
:thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Best post ever?
Worst post ever?
Most random post ever!!!.... That`s what it is...

I have no idea what is going on... Funny though.

Nope Edit... I am going to ask. D4S did you just find this post and you and Nick ended up having some fun with it? Did the new dude really think something rude was said? I read it over and over and could not see it? Was it removed?

Hey alex

this thread was referenced in the in the thread about mats scuffing the bottom of a driver and a few comments then appeared on here. Just the usual banter....the other thread seemed to get a bit heated for some reason, a couple of guys objected to the banter. Hey ho, can't please all the people all the time.