another shaft question !!

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm thinking of stepping my club building skills past changing grips!!

How difficult is it to fit a new shaft to a driver head?

I don't need to pull the old shaft, so is it just a case of using epoxy to bond the head and shaft together?

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was just keeping the OP in suspenders :smirk:

Have you got a webcam? How do you know what I'm currently wearing??

You ask a perfectly civilised question and 3 years later nothing but ridicule !!:rant:

Nothing but Cyberbullying !!

Where is my mate with the height fetish and the fella with the scratched driver. I'm gonna form a support group :rofl:

Vice

Head Pro
Visit site
wow you can't help yourself can you?
what a disgusting individual you are...

Have you got a webcam? How do you know what I'm currently wearing??

You ask a perfectly civilised question and 3 years later nothing but ridicule !!:rant:

Nothing but Cyberbullying !!

Where is my mate with the height fetish and the fella with the scratched driver. I'm gonna form a support group :rofl:

D

Deleted Member 1156

wow you can't help yourself can you?
what a disgusting individual you are...

Blimey.....where on earth did that come from?? :eek:

A friendly word of advice to you as a newcomer....... We enjoy a bit of banter on here, OK it sometimes goes over the top but generally we are a pretty friendly bunch. If you accept us as we are you will probably enjoy this forum a lot more :thup:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm beginning to wonder if there are more WUM's on here than genuine posters these days. I'm no longer sure who's real and who isn't. I need to take myself off for a lie down and an anti-cynicism pill......

(wanders off before suffering an attack of the vapours...:eek:)

A

Alex1975

Best post ever?
Worst post ever?
Most random post ever!!!.... That`s what it is...

I have no idea what is going on... Funny though.

Nope Edit... I am going to ask. D4S did you just find this post and you and Nick ended up having some fun with it? Did the new dude really think something rude was said? I read it over and over and could not see it? Was it removed?

A

Alex1975

disgusting individual... I love it, its the sort of thing my mum would call my dad...