Another big day tomorrow . . .

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
. . . and another new course.

Society 18-hole Stapleford, lunch, Captain v President (18-holes) and dinner at Leighton Buzzard.

Unfortunately it's another course with no course guide on line (are they scared we'll print them off instead of buying them?).

Talking to some friends this really is a course that you need to be prepared for. Tight fairways through trees and a particularly tricky 17th. The fairway for this is apparently on a narrow terrace cut into a steep slope, which is also dog-legged - could be fun.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Played it a few years ago. Was once a very nice 9 holer, but it got expanded into 18 holes with too little space to do it nicely. The original 9 are good, with the last few holes very tight through trees, with a big drop off to the left. Defo one for the straight hitter (think I took a 3i off the last two tees for safety). Have fun, I did.

tincup

Head Pro
Visit site
hope you manage to play well and hope you enjoy the course, i myself have 3 big days coming up. playing tomorrow in a pro am at willow valley. playing 36 holes friday at hornsea with a society and its the club championship on my home course (lofthouse) on saturday, think i might be a bit tired saturday night :D