Annoying!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Isnt it anoying when you go out to the garage, looking forward to cleaning your clubs and sloping off for a quick nine holes, then you notice the clutch fluid has disappeared from your motorbike, so you end up in a freezing garage sorting that problem, buying some fluid to top up, then decide to change the Brake fluid too, and before you know it theres no time left for golf.

Why is it that you just have to look at something you love, when you are hoping to go and do something you love. If I had'nt looked I would have enjoyed 9 holes today and fixed the bloody clutch when I got back. :p

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I sympathise Herb. It's one of life's great mysteries I'm afraid. Something always comes along to spoil your fun and it usually ends up costing you money. Look on the bright side, at least you have a motorbike with topped-up clutch and brake fluid and you might have played badly, lost a lot of balls, and got soaking wet.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I sympathise Herb. It's one of life's great mysteries I'm afraid. Something always comes along to spoil your fun and it usually ends up costing you money. Look on the bright side, at least you have a motorbike with topped-up clutch and brake fluid and you might have played badly, lost a lot of balls, and got soaking wet.

What a very considerate reply Dave, my missus was impressed too, she hates it when I get my balls wet! ;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well today I had to take my offside front to get a puncture fixed because it had a giant sized pin in it. If I had some irons, I too could of been a bit miffed about not being able to play. Atleast I could of looked at them when I got back :D