And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
2 good goals, such a fast paced match, no controversy, Milner was emmence imo, a real old fashioned pro who can still offer so much.

I have major concerns for Morata, the PL isnt for him, Giroud works harder and needs a good run of games.

Fair result imo.

D

Deleted member 15344

That was a superb game from two teams going to challenge for the title - brilliant again from Hazard but Sturridge with a worldie earns a deserved point. How Hoddle gave the Motm to Hazard though when Rudiger at the back was immense

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wow, what a strike to rescue a point. City on top and their goal difference already mighty impressive. As for my pile of rubbish they got what they deserved again today, a sound drubbing. Not a ground we've ever had success at but Everton dominated in all areas. Gets much easier (NOT) at home to Arsenal next Sunday. Could be a long season.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
You been on the wine, lad?

Which bit Kelly, I am serious, coming back from the City game a couple of weeks ago they were openly discussing on 606 that Spurs and arsenals title race was done. I thought it was a bit early, but Utd just seem to be goin backwards.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Humph.
Another miserable day for a United supporter, thank goodness I have the Ryder Cup to watch instead of Mourinho's dross.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Humph.
Another miserable day for a United supporter, thank goodness I have the Ryder Cup to watch instead of Mourinho's dross.
Slime talking to Missis T on the way back from the emptyhad, all the talk on the radio was about Utd,Maureen and Pogba. I mentioned to Missis " who is the person that has decided to give the managers job to Moyes, Van Gaul then Maureen". Coz none of them play football the way that Utd fans have expected over the years. It's alright blaming the managers, but someone above them needs looking At.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Which bit Kelly, I am serious, coming back from the City game a couple of weeks ago they were openly discussing on 606 that Spurs and arsenals title race was done. I thought it was a bit early, but Utd just seem to be goin backwards.
Not the football aspect, the poor attempt at the English language!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Wow, what a strike to rescue a point. City on top and their goal difference already mighty impressive. As for my pile of rubbish they got what they deserved again today, a sound drubbing. Not a ground we've ever had success at but Everton dominated in all areas. Gets much easier (NOT) at home to Arsenal next Sunday. Could be a long season.
That’s it, get right behind your team.:whistle: