And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Trippier and Toby have been left at home, which means Aurier is playing, which means we'll most likely lose to a penalty. Calling it here first.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I’m flying through All or Nothing, the City documentary, and while it’s certainly a really entertaining watch it’s a shame it’s such a PR exercise. It’s unadulterated propaganda. A more balanced portrayal of the club would’ve been good.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m flying through All or Nothing, the City documentary, and while it’s certainly a really entertaining watch it’s a shame it’s such a PR exercise. It’s unadulterated propaganda. A more balanced portrayal of the club would’ve been good.
How do you mean? I'm also half way through it, quite enjoying it. It's pretty light-hearted though, just follows the ups and downs from a football sense, in terms of injuries, transfers, contracts and so on. What do you feel it's lacking?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
How do you mean? I'm also half way through it, quite enjoying it. It's pretty light-hearted though, just follows the ups and downs from a football sense, in terms of injuries, transfers, contracts and so on. What do you feel it's lacking?

Any negatives. They were gutted they didn’t get Sanchez - glossed over. They were a disgrace in the tunnel against Wigan - glossed over. Bravo has been poor for them but they glossed over that using some Carabao Cup performances.

A documentary should show everything - warts and all - and so far it just hasn’t. At times it’s bordering on saccharine with their injuries. Sorry but with your budget, suck it up!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any negatives. They were gutted they didn’t get Sanchez - glossed over. They were a disgrace in the tunnel against Wigan - glossed over. Bravo has been poor for them but they glossed over that using some Carabao Cup performances.

A documentary should show everything - warts and all - and so far it just hasn’t. At times it’s bordering on saccharine with their injuries. Sorry but with your budget, suck it up!
Ah yea, I just watched the one with Wigan. They didn't examine how that started or anything did they? We saw it partially through a door frame, then Pep telling everyone to get inside, haha. As I say, it is pretty light and easy-going. They did reveal that Aguero and De Gea are mates and hang out together though - scandal! :eek:

D

Deleted member 16999

Question for fans of teams not involve in the CL, do you care about the CL each year, do you watch the games, do you even follow it?

I ask as I have not bothered for 3-4 years now. I don't care, it has become dull and flat to me. I watched one of the Liverpool v City games last year with a friend in the pub, more to meet him than to watch the game, and I saw last years final because an English team were in it. Other than those two games I have not seen a CL during that period, it leaves me cold. It would clearly be different if my own team were in it which is why I am asking fans of teams NOT in it.
Watch it all, supposedly you’re watching the best from the whole of Europe, not just the top 8 or so.
Then again I’ll watch any live football of any standard.
Also you get to see some of these “unknowns” that may end up in the PL.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Question for fans of teams not involve in the CL, do you care about the CL each year, do you watch the games, do you even follow it?

I ask as I have not bothered for 3-4 years now. I don't care, it has become dull and flat to me. I watched one of the Liverpool v City games last year with a friend in the pub, more to meet him than to watch the game, and I saw last years final because an English team were in it. Other than those two games I have not seen a CL during that period, it leaves me cold. It would clearly be different if my own team were in it which is why I am asking fans of teams NOT in it.

Yes I would watch it if it was on Sky or National TV. Not paying BT Sport, so can’t watch.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
what on earth can be a technical reason to leave 2 of your best defenders at home?! technically we dont want them cup tied as we need to sell them to bring someone in? there can be no tactical reason to leave them behind..

D

Deleted member 16999

Gutted for Spurs there! Superb strike for the equaliser though!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

You have given two examples, the first, am sure I heard Pep shouting "get in there" ( the changing room, trying to get his players away from the fracas, hardly Maureen eye gouging moment. The second "Bravo has been poor". You are a year late with that one. The only games he more or less played last season was in the Carabao Cup where his performances for City to the final. There was nowt to gloss over coz his poor performances were the year before.
You want warts but the Club as I know does not have any.
In fact ave enjoyed me 30 day free trial of Amazon so much ave signed up for a year.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Forzaaaaaaaaaa Interrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 😁👍
Smart I subscribe to Sky and the a lovely choice of watching a Rammel championship game.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
You have given two examples, the first, am sure I heard Pep shouting "get in there" ( the changing room, trying to get his players away from the fracas, hardly Maureen eye gouging moment. The second "Bravo has been poor". You are a year late with that one. The only games he more or less played last season was in the Carabao Cup where his performances for City to the final. There was nowt to gloss over coz his poor performances were the year before.
You want warts but the Club as I know does not have any.
In fact ave enjoyed me 30 day free trial of Amazon so much ave signed up for a year.

What about the owners shall we discuss there human rights records? ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

That will do nicely , nearly threw it away with a sloppy pass but brilliant from Firmino at the end , great finish. Strange tactics from PSG - so much attacking threat but don’t seem be willing to supply them and also the front three no intention of tracking etc. PSG won’t ever win the CL imo

As for Spurs :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 16999

Loving the early kick off in the CL, 4 hours of Football.
LPool deserved to win that by 4 or 5, would of been a travesty if PSG had of got anything out of that game.
If that’s the best the French League have to offer, you can keep it.

Stu_C, any rumblings of any problems with Mane, he seemed to have quite a few chances to pass in the box but chose to shoot instead, maybe it was the same last season, I don’t know, a few players didn’t look impressed his decision making.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
That will do nicely , nearly threw it away with a sloppy pass but brilliant from Firmino at the end , great finish. Strange tactics from PSG - so much attacking threat but don’t seem be willing to supply them and also the front three no intention of tracking etc. PSG won’t ever win the CL imo

As for Spurs :ROFLMAO:
So is it ok to obsess and laugh at other teams or not? 🙄