And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted Member 1156

I am going to boldly predict that Southampton will NOT be involved in a relegation battle next season. Fingers crossed we get to 8th - 12th place.

D

Deleted member 1418

I am going to boldly predict that Southampton will NOT be involved in a relegation battle next season. Fingers crossed we get to 8th - 12th place.

I don't think they will - they'll probably be well adrift come February so the battle will be long lost.............!!! ;) :D

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

You wont if you get some strikers in. If you start with the same bunch up top then you will be in the same trouble as last season. The good news is that your team is sound and 8-12 should be easily achievable again. The team will not have to be gutted. (view from the outside)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The issue is you still have Mark Hughes as your manager though, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hard to make any predictions this early before any transfers have happened though. Other than City will obviously coast the title again.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The issue is you still have Mark Hughes as your manager though, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hard to make any predictions this early before any transfers have happened though. Other than City will obviously coast the title again.

I think Hughes will have us safe. He certainly improved us, if we can either keep Austin fit or sign a striker then he has a good a squad to manage as he ever has.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I wasn't keen on him being given the (temporary) job last season but at least he played 2 up front in an attempt to score goals. If he keeps that up I think we'll do alright.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Relegation fodder, he will turn them into bruisers and hackers, the 3 new clubs coming up will sigh a relief knowing he's staying at Southampton...;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Relegation fodder, he will turn them into bruisers and hackers, the 3 new clubs coming up will sigh a relief knowing he's staying at Southampton...;)

Chelsea must be due another relegation scrap next year, we might have some good 6 pointers against you ;)

D

Deleted member 16999

Congratulations to Fulham, not the worst game I’ve watched.