And another

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not being a petrol head its hard for me to join in objectively. How about this. Top 5 favourite pieces of golf equipment of all time

1) Ping Anser 34" putter. The orginal putter and still the daddy of putter designs

2) Pringle jumpers - Golfing pre-requisite in the 80's and able to look cool and trendy off the course as well. When was the last time that happened

3) Titleist 3 piece golf balls - finally a ball that didn't split on every bad shot (balata) and wasn't a stone to putt with that had spin and could be moved through the air

4) Cavity back clubs - Finally a move away from wafer thin blades that splintered your wrists with every thinned shot (especially at this time of year - why did we only thin in Winter) to something that made the game more accessible and a damn site easier

5) Myjoys - Well a guy has to look funky nowadays !! A chance to be a little be unique and have a smile while playing

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still new to the game in comparison to many on here, but will give it a go.

1) hybrid clubs

2) Cavity back irons

3 Soft feel spin balls

4) Di Stewart

5) GM forum

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
1. Callaway Great Big Bertha driver . 10 degree firm shaft. The business

2. Top Flite Z Balata ball. I know, I know but it was the first ball I ever got backspin with.

3. Ping Derby mallet putter. When I played my best, I couldn't miss with this. Got stolen in 2000

4. Footjoy Aqualites. The first shoes I've worn straight from the box - and no blisters

5. Pitchmark repairer from the Oxfordshire. Always have it in my pocket - its my good luck charm

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
ooo! where do I start?

1.My ladies Wilson putter, over 20 yrs of great service.

2.My pile of 'cotton traders' shirts, as good as any Ive seen in golf.

3.Titleist/callaway golf balls when I used to play serious golf in a comp.

4.My cheap slazenger bag thats past its best but is the best designed I have ever used on a trolly.( wish some of the top makers would do one in its design)

5.The quality of most modern golf clubs pricey or cheap.