And another reader question opportunity... ever-popular Irishman, Darren Clarke

D

Deleted member 1418

How many Taylormade drivers do you have at home? I am thinking about buying the SLDR, but do you think I should wait a month or two for the SLDR 2 to come out?!

Paul Little
Bushey

D

Deleted member 1418

Who is the best Ryder Cup captain you have played under or been assistant to? If you can create a Captain using the best elements of each, how would it turn out?

Paul Little
Bushey

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
How many pints of Guinness can you get into the Claret Jug? You can tell us. We won't tell anyone!........ Honest :D

Or on a more serious note:

You've played with the great and the good of golf for many years. Does one particular player you've been paired with stand out above the rest? If so why?

Gareth Phillips
Stoke-on-Trent

D

Deleted member 1418

What do you think of the USPGA Championship being played outside of America? And if it does happen, do you believe that this could lead to the creation of a truly international 5th Major played outside the US/UK?

Paul Little
Bushey

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
What do you think of the USPGA Championship being played outside of America? And if it does happen, do you believe that this could lead to the creation of a truly international 5th Major played outside the US/UK?

Paul Little
Bushey

I thought you would be asking him for his diet tips:D

D

Deleted member 1418

I thought you would be asking him for his diet tips:D

You're right mate!

My next question is this:

Darren - looking good fella; I also need to lose a bit of timber round the middle and as someone who enjoys a few pints, red wine and a few pies I don't fancy Slim Fast shakes so any tips would be most welcome!

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You're off to play a lot more on the PGA tour next year, is Westwood renting you a room at his?

Also, I've heard your a member at not only Queenwood, but also Pine Valley. Any chance of a knock?

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
You have two boys. Are they into the game? Do they benefit from your coaching or are they tutored by someone else? Would you encourage them to become professional golfers or would you steer them towards a normal job? Any tips for getting kids into golf?

Obviously we need to work on the wording but I've had a cruddy day at work

Cameron Roy
Gosberton

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I heard a story that you have such good hands that one of your coaches would do a drill with you where he'd wait until you got to the top of the backswing and then call out what kind of shot to hit: draw, fade, low, high, whatever. Is that true?

David Brown
Scottish Borders

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you weren't a professional golfer, what career would you have chosen?

Out of all the cars you have owned, which has been your favourite?

Rick Garg
Hatfield