Reader question opportunity - 3-time Major champion, Padraig Harrington...

JezzE

GM Staff
Visit site
Morning all,

Looks like we may get some time with Padraig out in Abu Dhabi to put some of your questions for him.

If we are able to make this happen, there must be hundreds of things to ask the popular Irishman, whether about his early years, his Majors, the Ryder Cup, his current form...

Over to you...

Don't forget to include your real name and home town to sit beside your question in the magazine

Many thanks

D

Deleted member 1147

Do you think the quest for added yardage adversely affected your game?

James Robinson
Derby

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
you are know quite a bit for trying this and trying that. you have been given the affectionate name tinkerman. what has been the best little change / light bulb moment for you?

Gary Etherson

Derry / Liverpool :)

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can you ask him if he is aware of the Universally Accepted standing position on the tee box when your FC is teeing off. If so, does he move over to the other side when Big Phil walks onto the tee

Ill add my name if you decide to use my question....

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site

Chopper007

Hacker
Visit site
I once listen to an interview you gave on an Irish Radio Station, you mentioned that every morning you get up you had this urge to change something with your game. Do you still have the same urge today or have you accepted the changes you have made trying to improve your game.

Phil Dunne
Kildare
Ireland

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Do you think you have perhaps over tinkered with your game in recent years and perhaps lost a degree of competitiveness and consistency?

PS Thanks for calling me from Carton House at the FJ event a couple of years ago I couldn't attend. Really made my day

Martin Bedborough
Bracknell
Berkshire

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I once listen to an interview you gave on an Irish Radio Station, you mentioned that every morning you get up you had this urge to change something with your game. Do you still have the same urge today or have you accepted the changes you have made trying to improve your game.

Phil Dunne
Kildare
Ireland

is there a golfer alive that doesn't want to at least fine tweak what they have? Even the pros stand every day pounding ball after ball seeking that little bit more. Its like chasing the horizon! :thup:

D

Deleted member 1418

If you do not make the European Ryder Cup team this year in a playing capacity, would you accept an invite to be one of Paul McGinley's assistants?

Paul Little
Bushey

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do you remember Homer,the one who asked you about tinkering,and wether you had lost your competitiveness
and consistency.
Well hes exactly the same.
Also do you know he has over 32000 posts on the forum.
31000 of them are about his chipping woes.
Sorry Homer couldn't resist:)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Please try and explain what it feels like immediately after that final putt drops and you've won a Major

Chris Dorsett

Ashford Kent

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
A lot of discussion is given in the amateur to how long it takes a swing change to feel a natural. The figures vary, depending who you speak to, on the number of balls that require hitting to make a change in technique feel a natural part of the golf swing.

With you being noted for making regular changes to your swing, do you find it takes long for the changes you make to become a natural part of your swing?

Gareth Phillips
Stoke-on-Trent

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like you've just had [ ] with [ insert your ideal women[ or man].

on tv with millions watching and the commentators saying it was the best performance they have seen :D

then the wife runs on and kisses you and says im so proud of you , you did brilliant :D

Sorry Jezz feel free to delete :(

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I remember going to a practice day at Birkdale and seeing you stand on the 10th tee for a fair while letting groups go through. You hit a few irons but only eventually got moving again when Vijay came through. Do you have certain 'preferred practice buddies' at bigger tournaments and if so why?

Cameron Roy
Gosberton