Reader questions opportunity - Danny Willett

NBonfield

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Morning all,

We're interviewing Englishman Danny Willett next week, and we'd like to put some of your questions to the 2012 BMW International Open champion.

So, if there's anything you'd like to ask, fire away. Please make sure you include your full name and home town/city as we'll need that for the magazine feature.

Thanks,

Nick

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Morning all,

We're interviewing Englishman Danny Willett next week, and we'd like to put some of your questions to the 2012 BMW International Open champion.

So, if there's anything you'd like to ask, fire away. Please make sure you include your full name and home town/city as we'll need that for the magazine feature.

Thanks,

Nick

does he want to play in the HFH day Monday?.....:whistle:

Rickg.....
Desperate city
New Hopeshire

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
As an Alumni of Jacksonville State University, do you believe that the best introduction to professional golf is now via the American College system, rather than the more traditional European minor tour/Qualifying school progression? And how much is it going to cost me if my son ever pulls his finger out and starts playing golf?;)

Danny Walsh
Wigan
Lancs.

CirenBhoy

Club Champion
Visit site
I have an 8 year old son who is already showing promise that he’ll be a good golfer. At what age did you take up the game? And when did you realise that you had a special talent for the sport?

Paul Dillon,
Cirencester,
Glocestershire

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Does the Ryder Cup focus on your list of goals or are you happy pursuing individual goals including majors. How do you see the strength in depth of the European tour

Martin Bedborough
Bracknell
Berkshire

Sion

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My main swing fault is a over swing. What's your best tip on how you get so much power from a short compact swing? Thanks.
Sion Roberts
LLanerchymedd
Anglesey

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Danny. I always enjoy watching you play as you seem like a bundle of energy and enthusiasm which is fun to watch. Do you struggle to stay calm and remain focussed, and, if so, what do you do to prevent that happening?

Amanda Rawson
Spaldwick
Cambs

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The North West Golf Monthly boys played at Mooretown in Leeds last month where your name is on the honours board. What are your memories of the first ever Ryder Cup venue?

Karl Wright
Liverpool

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Danny
I appreciate most elite amateurs get invites to big comps & are in or around the pro circuit on a regular enough basis but what came as the biggest shock or eye opener as such for you when you turned pro ..

What if any big change/improvement did you have to make to the obviously very good game you had already to be able to compete on a consistant basis

Bill Martin
Athy
Co Kildare