An so it begins...... Im now officially old!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yup, i've bitten the bullet and now own a ping putter, :(

whilst waiting for my clubs to be re-gripped the other night i picked up a few different putters to have a play with, as soon as i picked this one up my thoughts were "oh sh*t, this is going to be expensive" Lucky enough i resisted temptation to buy there and then on the spot so not all bad, i didnt buy new £80, but found a mint one on ebay about 4 miles from my house, 6 months old and gave a shocking £30.00

So thats it, the downward spiral has started,... but my nice new ping piper half mallet is awesome.

:D

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
What about Hybrids, is my G10 hybrid an iron or a wood, am I old before my time or not.

Personally I think hybrids are a modern invention and do not count. If I was old I would have a Ping 7 wood.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
What about Hybrids, is my G10 hybrid an iron or a wood, am I old before my time or not.

Personally I think hybrids are a modern invention and do not count. If I was old I would have a Ping 7 wood.

It means your middle aged ;)

goldenbare

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

I'm quite happy with my Cobra version :rolleyes:
120 days and counting down to join the seniors :( :D

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I hope hybrids dont count otherwise I am certified.
I15 driver & 3 wood
I15 hybrid
I15 irons
Tour wedges
Anser 2 putter

Do I have a disorder?

Not yet, you the first real symptom is when you start forgetting where you have put your clubs. After that it is downhill all the way until you start talking about how things were much better in the old days.