American Golf - No need to pay top dollar

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've always had good service at American Golf. However I've noticed that their advertised price on clothing seems to be more expensive than other online outlets. Just as well they PRICE MATCH with ANY online retailer.
So before you buy, do a quick search and you will save yourself money.
I saved £15 on my last purchase and £10 before that 👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The advantage of buying clothes in store irrespective of what brand it is, is that you can try it on and make sure it fits. Nothing worse than buying online, even following their size guides and it coming back too small or large and the hassle then of having to send it back

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
If somewhere else is cheaper, even if they price match I'd still rather buy from the place selling it cheaper. Why not just sell your stuff competitively and not bother with price matching, sure people might be cheaper for 1 or 2 things sometimes but that's just how it is. AG are far from the most competitively priced outlet out there in all honesty

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
If somewhere else is cheaper, even if they price match I'd still rather buy from the place selling it cheaper. Why not just sell your stuff competitively and not bother with price matching, sure people might be cheaper for 1 or 2 things sometimes but that's just how it is. AG are far from the most competitively priced outlet out there in all honesty

Correct, they are not, but as they price match it's not a problem for me.
In terms of higher prices, that must be their business model and judging by their presence it doesn't harm them.
It's all about being a savey consumer ?

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
The advantage of buying clothes in store irrespective of what brand it is, is that you can try it on and make sure it fits. Nothing worse than buying online, even following their size guides and it coming back too small or large and the hassle then of having to send it back

Ooooo...there might be..... :cool:

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
A vasectomy without the local anethsetic working properly beats both of them...trust me:eek:

Ohhh.....you too!!!!! I thought I might have been the only one!!!!!!!!!

"Oh....can you feel that?" asked the surgeon in a surprised voice as his scalpel sunk into my 'nads and I shrieked like a girl in a horror movie.

....and then when he'd finished his (rather gorgeous) assistant "finished me off" with some antiseptic spray saying "this might sting a little"....I thought she'd picked up a small flamethrower by mistake!!!!!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ohhh.....you too!!!!! I thought I might have been the only one!!!!!!!!!

"Oh....can you feel that?" asked the surgeon in a surprised voice as his scalpel sunk into my 'nads and I shrieked like a girl in a horror movie.

....and then when he'd finished his (rather gorgeous) assistant "finished me off" with some antiseptic spray saying "this might sting a little"....I thought she'd picked up a small flamethrower by mistake!!!!!
The cut was bearable, it was the pulling of the tubes of the first one, then when he went looking trying to hook the second one from the other side through the same single cut. It felt like my kidneys were being pulled out of me. It only stopped being painful after 3 more locals.......
To top it all, he didn't stitch the cut, just dressed it.
I had my own back though, when 4 hours later I had to retrun back to his private practice and walk through his full waiting room as the cut hadnt sealed, and my tracky bottoms had more blood on them than a butchers...oh the look on their faces:)
And that was through Mary Stopes