American Golf membership

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just got an email from American Golf, try any club from 26th Feb- 2nd March and get a free sleeve of balls. Only open to members but you can sign up for this. If you are going to be trying clubs anyway may as well get the freebie.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Does it say which balls? I'm a bit of a ball snob you know!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Does it say which balls? I'm a bit of a ball snob you know!

i was in AG this week, they had tons of the twin ball packs, i would say it will only be two balls for free.

In the box i saw TP X, Prov1, FG Tour, Zstar etc, so will be decent balls! but i expect will only be 2! But still free!!

D

Deleted Member 1156

i was in AG this week, they had tons of the twin ball packs, i would say it will only be two balls for free.

In the box i saw TP X, Prov1, FG Tour, Zstar etc, so will be decent balls! but i expect will only be 2! But still free!!

I'm in!!!!!!! :D

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site

Don't reckon they'll be the same. States in the small print of the email that it'll be a sleeve of 3 balls. Reckon they'll be **** balls.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I popped into the Inverness Store today, for the first time in months. This must be the worst store they have, the two staff could have not been less interested in me in the slightest.

I was looking for a waterproof carry bag asked about them, was told " we don't stock them" whats that up there that looks like one?
Oh, " do you want to look at it"?

No, don't bother I'll go over the road..... not a surprise its always empty!!!

mchacker

Head Pro
Visit site
I popped into the Inverness Store today, for the first time in months. This must be the worst store they have, the two staff could have not been less interested in me in the slightest.

I was looking for a waterproof carry bag asked about them, was told " we don't stock them" whats that up there that looks like one?
Oh, " do you want to look at it"?

No, don't bother I'll go over the road..... not a surprise its always empty!!!

Descriptions? I have a better experience as I knew Jeff from football before I knew he was there so he's helpful with me. One or two not so good though. Might pop up at lunch to see if the freebies are in;)

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Popping into AG in the morning so they can put a midsize on the new Aldila green tour shaft I seem to have acquired in a swap this afternoon, I dare say Ill find something to try :p

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll be going in tomorrow now I know it's AD333 Tours. Been wanting to hit the Aeroburner Fairway anyway, so free balls seems a good incentive to give it a hit!

D

Deleted member 15344

Popping into AG in the morning so they can put a midsize on the new Aldila green tour shaft I seem to have acquired in a swap this afternoon, I dare say Ill find something to try :p

In MK ? Please don't let them grip your club - made a right mess of gripping a hybrid for me

DG are better mate