American Golf Free Round Voucher Available

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've received the latest voucher from American Golf which has to be used by 16th December. As I'm offshore until 14th December I won't be using it. Let me know if anyone wants it.

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hello all
If your a member and have indicated you want to receive emails you should receive this voucher
A lot of people don't realize but they have opted out of receiving emails so we are unable to send the voucher
Also worth checking your clutter or spam files just in case it had went into that folder
Anyone who believes they should have received one and had not can call the helpline that is on the card
Or email
Club@Americangolf.co.uk

Anyone who wants to receive future vouchers can change the email setting very simply Instore
Or online

It's a fantastic benefit that people are really utilising
Any concerns
Feel free to pm. Me here and I will look into it for you

Elliot

Last edited:

jdpjamesp

Q-School Graduate
www.jdpalmer.co.uk
Hello all
If your a member and have indicated you want to receive emails you should receive this voucher
A lot of people don't realize but they have opted out of receiving emails so we are unable to send the voucher
Also worth checking your clutter or spam files just in case it had went into that folder
Anyone who believes they should have received one and had not can call the helpline that is on the card
Or email
Club@Americangolf.co.uk

Anyone who wants to receive future vouchers can change the email setting very simply Instore
Or online

It's a fantastic benefit that people are really utilising
Any concerns
Feel free to pm. Me here and I will look into it for you

Elliot

Thanks for posting this Elliot. I've (hopefully) set my email setting back on and have emailed them to ask if I could possibly still have a voucher. Gutted to have missed out if not. They're great vouchers!