Alfred Dunhill Links Championship

thesheriff

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

Thinking of heading up to this on Saturday and wondering how to make the best of it considering there is action on 3 different courses. I've read the information available online and now looking for advice from those who have been.

Has anyone decided to swap between courses half way through the day? How easy is it to park and access the courses or is it advisable to pick one course and stick with it?

At the moment my preference would be to spend the morning at Kingsbarns, then head to St Andrews in the afternoon.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd pick what players you want to follow or see and head to that track. Obviously the easiest to travel between would be St Andrews and Kingsbarns.

From my experience St Andrews is the best viewing as a spectator and it has the best town for exploring and having a change from the golf.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm up for the week for the Dunhill. We pick a course to go to each day based on the players and stick there. We have switched between course and it can be done just bare in mind the second course you will need to try find the group you want to watch out on the course. St Andrews and Kingsbarns are the best to switch between as they are the closest together, its about 20/25 mins between the two.

Parking is easy just next to the courses so its easy.