percy_layer

Challenge Tour Pro
www.davidord.com

percy_layer

Challenge Tour Pro
www.davidord.com
Still swinging slightly in to out.

You don't want to?

For myself, i'm more comfortable being more neutral, i am closer now than i was last week. I'm working on the body contributing more to the throughswing so the hands don't need to compensate through the ball so much. When i give it a good smack i tend to push or hook, dependent on how much my hands hit through. But they tended to overwork due to my right leg holding my body turn back, because my stance was too wide.

Felt much better yesterday than over the weekend

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thats impressive,love the takeaway and position at the top of the swing,dont think it can go much wrong from that position.Compared to your previous swing you can see you have been working on your swing.Whats your handicap,im guessing four ish,of course thats if your short games up to that standard

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
In my HUMBLE opinion............

It looks like you allow the clubhead to pass the hands into impact (flipper) which will make your swing very reliant on timing and explains your tendency to either push the ball right (when you don't flip enough and the face is open) or curve it left when you've closed it down too much. I think your swingpath looks great... practically straight.

ch1x.gif

Looks like you could easily play with a nice soft 5yrd push-draw if you have the ball back a fraction and the hands slightly more forward at impact.

My 2 cents.

percy_layer

Challenge Tour Pro
www.davidord.com
In my HUMBLE opinion............

It looks like you allow the clubhead to pass the hands into impact (flipper) which will make your swing very reliant on timing and explains your tendency to either push the ball right (when you don't flip enough and the face is open) or curve it left when you've closed it down too much. I think your swingpath looks great... practically straight.

ch1x.gif

Looks like you could easily play with a nice soft 5yrd push-draw if you have the ball back a fraction and the hands slightly more forward at impact.

My 2 cents.

I totally agree about the flipping thing, it is a lot better than it was. I'm working on one thing a time and looking to improve my rotation on the through swing in a few more days to improve compression. The ball position does tend to creep forward in address and i have to keep bringing it back.

ideally, i'd like to have the clubshaft pointing just outside the left shoulder at impact, will be a lot of hard work to get close to that.

hope to put up another swing in a few more days, i do appreciate your input. Many thanks

David